Social Security Data (ISSA)
The International Social Security Association database provides data on 170 social security systems worldwide:
- Social security systems: country profiles
- Social security scheme descriptions
- Good practices in social security
- Social security reform
- Complementary and private pensions
- Social security related resources
The International Social Security Association (ILO, Geneva) promotes social security "as the social dimension in a globalising world by supporting excellence in social security administration."
Social security systems' data is from 1994 to 2018.
Related ILO databases provide additional observations:
Related ISSA publications are available via this directory.
Data is available on the ISSA Social Security Country Profiles portal.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]