Social Security Data (ISSA)
The International Social Security Association database provides data on 170 social security systems worldwide:
- Social security systems: country profiles
- Social security scheme descriptions
- Good practices in social security
- Social security reform
- Complementary and private pensions
- Social security related resources.
The International Social Security Association (ILO, Geneva) promotes social security "as the social dimension in a globalising world by supporting excellence in social security administration."
Social security systems' data is from 1994 to 2021.
Related ILO databases provide additional observations:
Data is available on the ISSA Social Security Country Profiles portal.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]
Page last updated on 04 November 2021