Statista is an online portal providing data on the global digital economy, industrial sectors, consumer markets, public opinion, media, demography and macroeconomic trends. Quantitative data from 425 economic sectors in 50 countries are provided with a range of infographic tools for analysis and visualisation.
Statista GmbH (Hamburg) collects and aggregates data from multiple public and licensed sources, including ACTA, AWA, Euromonitor, Gfk, Outfit, Scarborough, Simmons, Target Group Index and VUMA. Statista also generates industry reports, market forecasts and 'toplists' of sectoral statistics.
- Find data via the Statista search box, or the top menu tabs. Results can be filtered by left-menu facets, including country/region, industrial category and publication date. Result sets can also be sorted by category: statistics, forecasts, studies, industry reports or infographics
- Download data in Excel, PNG, PDF and PPT formats. Users can export citations and related parameter metadata for all datasets
- Visualise data as tables, bar charts and line graphs. Metadata labels can be customised.
- Forecasts, topic dossiers and toplists are available:
- Digital Market Outlook and Consumer Market Outlook provide analysis of sectoral trends in the digital economy and consumer markets, including revenue and country-specific developments
- Industry Reports provide overviews of developments in major industries (eg. manufacturing, construction, utilities, retail, transportation &c.)
- Dossiers prepared by Statista GmbH provide compilations of data and forecasts dedicated to specific topics (eg. e-commerce, airline sector &c.)
- Toplists rank the first 100 private and listed companies, by sector; providing revenue data, number of employees, annual net profit/loss information and 3-year market capitalisation data.
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]
Page last updated on 22 March 2021