Using Google Scholar to access EUI Library Articles
The Library has enabled 'EUI Links' in Google Scholar to display full-text content for EUI members.
EUI users can set preferences in their browsers to enable full-text access to Library subscriptions.
- Go to http://scholar.google.com/
- Expand the menu (upper left) and click on 'Settings'
- In the 'Settings' menu, click on 'Library Links'
- ON-CAMPUS Users should automatically see an entry for 'European University Institute - EUI Links.' If the checkbox next to the entry is blank, click the box
- OFF-CAMPUS Users should search for 'European University Institute' in the Library Links search box. Click the box for 'European University Institute - EUI Links'
- Click Save.
Once Google Scholar has been configured, 'EUI Links' will be visible next to entries for articles in EUI-subscribed journals. For example:
Tips on Using Google Scholar
If an article in the Google Scholar results' list does not include an EUI Links' button, users should search the Library Catalogue for a print version.
Google Scholar does not link to all scholarly literature. Some publishers and vendors do not allow Google Scholar to index their content.
Page last updated on 25 May 2023