Using Google Scholar to access EUI Library Articles
The Library has enabled 'EUI Links' in Google Scholar to display full-text content for EUI members.
EUI users should set preferences in their browsers in order to enable full-text access to EUI Library-subscribed resources.
- Go to http://scholar.google.com/
- Expand the menu (upper left) and click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Library Links' in the expanded 'Settings' menu
- ON-CAMPUS Users should automatically see an entry for 'European University Institute - EUI Links.' If the checkbox next to the entry is blank, click the box
- OFF-CAMPUS Users should search for 'European University Institute' in the Library Links search box. Click the box for 'European University Institute - EUI Links'
- Click Save.
Once Google Scholar has been configured, EUI users will see 'EUI Links' next to entries for full-text articles in EUI-subscribed journals. For example:
Tips on Using Google Scholar
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]
Page last updated on 20 April 2021