To login to your library account, use your EUI alumni email address along with the relative password.
Access & rules
- EUI researchers keep full rights for 6 months after their defence. After these 6 months, you may request an alumnus/a account
- Get your card printed at the Badia Control Room
- Access during Library opening hours
- Keep your card with you at all times
- All users must respect the library rules
Access to eResources
Access to and use of the eResources is granted while on campus.
- Consult the Catalogue or Articles+ to find and locate material
- Most of the Library’s holdings are on open shelving
- Requested material from storage is delivered Monday to Friday. Material requested before 13.00 will be available later the same afternoon
- Library entrance desk is staffed Monday to Friday, 8:30-19:00
- Information specialists are available for specific enquiries
Page last updated on 30 May 2023