To login to your library account, use your EUI alumni email address along with the relative password.
The former system of using the Library code and five digit pin is now obsolete.
Access & rules
- EUI researchers keep full rights for 6 months after their defence. After these 6 months, you may request an alumnus/a account
- Get your card printed at the Badia Control Room
- Access during Library opening hours
- Keep your card with you at all times
- All users must respect the library rules
- Consult the Catalogue or Articles+ to find and locate material
- Most of the Library’s holdings are on open shelving
- Requested material from storage is delivered Monday to Friday. Material requested before 13.00 will be available later the same afternoon
- Library entrance desk is staffed Monday to Friday, 9.00-19.00
- Information specialists are available for specific enquiries
Page last updated on 31 August 2022