APN Configuration on iOS
This document details how to configure your iOS device in order to enable data traffic via your service SIM (if applicable).
IMPORTANT: if you are not eligible, you should NOT enable data traffic and/or data roaming on your device in order not to incur in costs. Should this happen, any costs will be charged to you personally.
The below guide has been tested on iOS 9. Screenshots are taken from iPad thus may slightly differ from other devices.
- Go to Settings \ Mobile Data \ APN Settings;
- Tap on APN in the Mobile Data section and type:
- Leave Username and Password fields empty:
Fig. 1: Mobile Data APN setting
- Go back to the previous Mobile Data screen;
- Configure the following settings:
Mobile Data = ON
Enable LTE = ON
Data Roaming = ON (ONLY if eligible)
EU Internet = OFF
Fig 2: Mobile Data settings