UNIDO Industrial Statistics Database
The UN Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) Industrial Statistics Database provides harmonised industrial development statistics for 166 countries from 1963 to present.
UNIDO INDSTAT2 industrial data are presented at the 2-digit level of the International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC) of economic activities (manufacturing sector) comprising 23 industries.
UNIDO provides data for seven indicators: number of establishments; employment; wages and salaries; output; value added; gross fixed capital formation, and number of female employees.
- INDSTAT 2 2021, ISIC Revision 3
- INDSTAT 4 2021, ISIC Revision 3
- INDSTAT 4 2021, ISIC Revision 4
- IDSB 2021, ISIC Revision 3
- IDSB 2021, ISIC Revision 4
- MINSTAT 2020, ISIC Revision 3
- MINSTAT 2020, ISIC Revision 4
- MVA 2021, Manufacturing
- CIP 2021
- Quarterly IIP
- Monthly IIP
- 1963- 2021
- Coverage varies by country and sector.
- Access UNIDO data via this link
- Select the data series required from the left column
- When the UNIDO homepage opens, click 'SELECTION'
- Select data by (i) countries (ii) variables (iii) period and (iv) ISIC industrial classification (optional: click 'View Data')
- Click 'Download data'
- A dialogue box appears, where users can select Excel or .csv or other download formats
- Click 'OK' when ready.
Related trade and industrial data resources
Contact: Thomas Bourke at [email protected]
Page last updated on 28 September 2022