Technical assistance for the Audio/Visual equipment in conference rooms as well as related services is taken care of A/V Support, staffed by TecnoConference technicians, available full-time on premise and based in the Badia Fiesolana.
A/V Support is responsible for:
- the maintenance and servicing of all audio/visual equipment installed in conference rooms, such as laptop, projector, screen, audio mixer, camera, speakers, etc.;
- services on request such as audio/video recording or web streaming;
- performing test calls with external teleconference recipients;
- mentoring on A/V services and technologies.
Assistance can be requested:
- via EUI4U Helpdesk (helpdesk.eui.eu), making sure to choose category IT Support \ Audio Visual
- in person, by visiting office BF253 (next to the Theatre in Badia Fiesolana)
- by writing to [email protected]
- by calling ext. 2600 ([+39] 055 4685 600) or ext. 2309 ([+39] 055 4685 309)
- by calling mobile phone [+39] 345 6512453 (urgent matters only please)
A/V Services are managed by Mr. Leonardo Viti.
For further information call:
- ext. 2284 or [+39] 055 4685 284
Page last updated on 16 February 2023