EUI-WiFi Connection Details
The details below can be used to repair and/or set up the EUI-WiFi connection manually on unsupported/undocumented operating systems/devices:
- You must be a member of the EUI (valid computing account needed)
- Your device should support 802.1x authentication with WPA2/AES encryption.
- SSID: EUI-WiFi
- Username: your_EUI_username
- Password: your_EUI_password
- Domain: IUEDOM
- Wireless type: WPA2 Enterprise (WPA2/AES)
- EAP: PEAP
- Authentication: (EAP-)MSCHAPv2
- Certificate: VeriSign Trust Network 
= The certificate is usually pushed automatically upon first login: please remember to Accept it whenever requested so!
Page last updated on 14 October 2019