Partner Accounts for Researchers and Fellows
Partners of researchers and fellows can request a 'partner' computing account by contacting the EUI4U Unit (office BF443, Badia cloister).
Partner Accounts are set up annually and expire when the researcher's/fellow's EUI computing account expires:
A Partner Account Does NOT Give:
- EUI email address (we assume partners have already an external email account accessible via Internet)
- Printing Quota (can be purchased via online eShop)
- Access to a Personal Web Area (W: Drive) for personal webpages
- Access to EUI software licences (for personal laptops) or Citrix
- Access to web intranet (including Forum)
For a full outline of services and facilities available to Partners other than the ICT ones above, please check EUI4U Unit's EUI Card & EUI Partner Card page.
Page last updated on 06 August 2020